Yes! We are a 501c3 charitable organization. Our Tax ID number is 23-7048300.
There are two ways to donate to ERF.
• Check: Checks can be made payable to the Education and Research Foundation and mailed to:
Education and Research Foundation 14301 FNB Parkway, Suite 100 Omaha, NE 68154
• Credit Card: ERF accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express. You can make a credit card donation online at www.mierf.org or call 402.507.5125 to make your gift over the phone.
Yes! Please mail the form to the personnel office of your company along with your gift. All matched gifts are credited to your own gift record and are recognized as such on donor lists.
Gifts of securities can be transferred electronically from your stock brokerage to ERF’s stock brokerage.
Please contact us at 402.507.5125 to begin the process.
Yes! ERF may accept gifts of life insurance, real property and other planned gifts. For more information on this type of donation, please contact us at 402.507.5125 and/or visit www.mierf.org
Yes. In order to create a fund with a special purpose, your fund must be supportive of ERF’s mission and your donation must be sufficient to fund your intentions. Please contact us at 402.507.5125 to discuss your interests.
Yes. A bequest or estate often allows donors to give a gift that has a major impact on the future of nuclear medicine. Please visit http://www.givingyourway.org/mierf/index.html for more information on structuring your bequest.
Yes. ERF lists all donors who have made a minimum gift of $10 in the ERF Annual Report, on the ERF website and on panels at the SNMMI Annual Meeting. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may request this as well.
There are six named donor clubs. They are as follows:
• Becquerel Donors – Lifetime level for donations of $100,000 or above
• Yalow Donors – Lifetime level for donations of $25,000 - $99,999
• Rutherford Donors – Annual level for donations $5,000 - $24,999
• Lawrence Donors – Annual level for donations $1,000 – 4,999
• Seaborg Donors – Annual level for donations $500 - $999
• Segre Donors – Annual level for donations $100 - $499
• Friends – Annual level for donations $10 - $99
We administer the Benedict Cassen Prize in Nuclear Medicine and the Benedict Cassen Post Doctoral Fellowship. If an SNMMI or SNMMITS member has a request for special funding, he/she should contact the organizational leadership for these organizations and leadership will make a request to ERF for support.
A Board of Directors governs ERF. Operations are overseen by an Executive Director. For more information on the board, visit our About Us page.